Financial Controller- Nautical Lifestyle Brand- Aalsmeersolliciteer nu
a0w7Q000001rqHkQAI 499 Aalsmeer BEN - Financial Controller
OmschrijvingFinancial Controller- Nautical Lifestyle Brand- Aalsmeer
Our client is a nautical lifestyle brand that believes in superior quality. Inspiring sailors around the world to dress for their own adventure, they provide their clients with a memorable experience on the water and in their daily lives. With products made with design and functionality, they offer a range of apparel and accessories based on the aesthetic codes of nautical heritage.
With stores in Germany, France, Spain, Hong Kong and the US, you will be part of an internationally driven team based in the Netherlands. Are you a proven Financial Controller with experience in a medium-sized, internationally operating organization? Are you an ambitious assistant controller who is eager to take the next step? Do you have proven analytical skills and are able to work independently? If so- apply today!
As a Financial Controller, your role includes:
• Take full responsibility for the monthly and quarterly closings, tax returns and ensure complete administration of the holdings
• Preparation and analysis of budgets, forecasts and departmental budgets
• Preparing and compiling the financial statements together with an external auditor
• Optimize the administrative organization and internal controls
• Cash management
• Lead a small team of finance professionals while maintaining frequent contact with the administration and sales offices in Germany, America, Spain, France and Hong Kong
What can we expect from you?
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
• Experience with foreign payment transactions is a must
• At least four years of work experience
• Fluent in Dutch (spoken at a business level is a hard requirement) and English
• Able to handle chaotic environments and adjust accordingly
• Ambitious with a strong desire to be part of a quickly growing team of high performing professionals
What we can offer you:
• Full time employment in a scale-up environment
• €4000- €6000 gross monthly based on 40 hours per week
• A pension scheme
• Travel reimbursement
• A high degree of independence
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, feel free to contact me directly at 020-8502299 or firstname.lastname@example.org