Financial Controller- International Distribution Company- Almeresolliciteer nu
a0w7Q000001rqGuQAI 356 Almere BEN - Financial Controller
OmschrijvingFinancial Controller- International Distribution Company- Almere
Our client is a global distribution company with a simple mission: to support businesses all over the world with essential products. Helping their customers succeed through value-added services, technological innovation and resource alignment, they are building a better way of doing business. They are a supplier of non-commercial goods and additional services in six different sectors. Known for their expertise, adaptability and reliability, they provide a full range of products and services, including knowledge, so that their customer can focus on success.
As a growing and successful group, their operations span across more than 30 countries and 5 continents. Starting as a humble shop in Bratislava over 150 years ago, they are now listed on the London Stock Exchange and hold their global headquarters in London.
To join their team in Almere, they are searching for a Financial Controller. Do you want to ensure the financial processes run smoothly and that the figures are in order? Do you want to act a sparring partner with management? Are you interested in taking the next step in your career in a quickly growing international company? Then read on!
As a Financial Controller, your role includes:
• Correct and timely complete financial administration
• Managing a small team of 5 financial administration employees
• Coordinating the monthly and annual closings and draw up associated reports
• Support in auditing and internal audits
• Assist in optimizing AR and AP processes
• Participate in projects that optimize processes between Finance and other departments
• Prepare cash flow forecasts
• Act as a sparring partner of the Finance manager and observe his duties in his absence
What can we expect from you?
• A HBO or higher degree in a relevant field
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience. Preference is given to those with experience in a trade organization, production company or logistics service
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, data management and Power BI is an advantage
• Fluent in Dutch (spoken at a fluent level) and English (spoken and written)
• Able to deal with deadlines within a listed company
• Enjoys taking responsibility for your work, analytical and punctual
What we can offer you:
• A challenging full time position in an open and innovative company where quality, service and integrity are of paramount importance.
• A monthly salary up to €5.000 excluding holiday pay
• The option for a hybrid working model
• A performance-based bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
• Reimbursed travel cost, company phone and laptop
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, feel free to contact me directly at 020-8502299 or firstname.lastname@example.org